BePierced Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions (Effective 1st July 2021, Updated 28th July 2022)
Welcome to Be Pierced. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Be Pierced’s Website, located at www.bepierced.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
1. Definitions In this agreement:
“Carrier” means any person or business contracted by us to carry.
“Consumer” means any individual who, in connection with this agreement.
“Content” means any content in any form published on Our Website by us.
“Goods” means any of the goods we offer for sale on Our Website.
“Our Website” means the website of Be Pierced.
“Post” means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, Content and/or other material on to Our Website.
2. Interpretation In this agreement unless the context otherwise requires:
A reference to a person is a reference to one or more individuals, whether or not formally in partnership.
These terms and conditions apply to all supplies of Goods by us to any customer.
These terms and conditions apply in any event to you as a buyer.
This agreement is made only in the English language.
3. Our contract with you
This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements .
If you use Our Website in any way and make an order on behalf of another person you warrant that you have full authority to do so .
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that Goods advertised on Our Website are available, sometime delays may happen in updating the available stock quantity on the website for a product(s) if we are selling at various events. Once the event has taken place usually the stock levels are adjusted within 24 Hours on the website. We may change these terms from time to time.
The price of Goods may be changed by us at any time. If an order has being placed on the website prior to any price changes this will be honoured. New prices will apply to any future orders on the website.
Sometimes it may not be possible to dispatch Goods to certain countries, due to restrictions notified to us by our Carrier.
4. Acceptance of your order
Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually processed your order & you receive an email confirming order has being completed.
If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock or if we feel that the item is not up to sufficient standard , you may: (A) accept the alternatives we offer; or (B) cancel all or part of your order.
5. Price and payment
The Price is as set out on the automated email you receive from the website once the payment has been processed against the order.
Prices include Irish value added tax (of 23%) on all products & postage charges to all EU countries. If you show by your delivery address that you reside outside the EU, the VAT element within the price of the goods will be refunded to you when your order is being processed.
Any information given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only.
If, by mistake, we have under-priced Goods, we will not be liable to supply those Goods to you
The price of the Goods does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order.
If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that all items are priced and sold singly unless otherwise stated in item description.
6. Security of your credit / debit card
We take care to make Our Website safe
Card payments are not processed through pages controlled by us.
7. Liability for subsequent defects
Every effort is made to ensure all Goods supplied are of merchantable quality, should you have an issue on receipt we will offer a replacement or refund, subject to the item being returned to us.
The defect must be reported to us within 2 days of receipt of your order from us.
If you select Standard Mail, your delivery will be made by the An Post to the delivery address provided on the order. All orders with Priority Courier selected will be sent via DPD, tracking numbers are sent once the parcel is sent by DPD.
We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website.
We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website.
10. Refunds & Cancellation
If you make a purchase & then decide to cancel part or all of the order, please contact us immediately to see what can be done. This will be on a case-by-case basis.
Our team work hard to ensure all our products arrive to you in the condition you expect, however, we know that sometimes products arrive faulty or damaged. If there is a quality issue with a product you receive from us, we will be happy to offer you a refund, or in some cases, an exchange may be offered, as long as the terms of our returns policy are met by the customer.
Terms for Refunds/Exchanges of Faulty Items are listed below:
- Only items still inside their sterile packaging can be returned to us, so please check your items carefully before breaking the seal, as soon as possible after their delivery.
- If you intend to return an item, you must notify us within 2 days of its delivery. Visit our Contact Page to choose your preferred method to get in touch.
- After notifying us of your intention to return your items, they must then be dispatched to us within 7 days to qualify for refund or exchange. Please ensure your order number, full name and email address used to place the order are included in the package. Items should be addressed to: Returns Department, BePierced, 17 Mallin St, Wexford, Y35 ED90, Ireland
- The customer is liable for the cost of the return postage.
- We cannot process refunds until the faulty or damaged item is received. We advise you to purchase tracking and insurance on your return to protect you incase of non-delivery. Once received, the refund will be processed to the original credit or debit card used to make the order, we cannot send refunds to a different card or account.
- Only when a faulty or damaged item is received, the refund will be processed to the original credit or debit card used to make the order.